Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday

Well, my family is off and already in Rapid City. They are having a great time already. I am thankful that they can relax and enjoy this time together without having to worry about being quiet or if mom will be able to keep up or be too tired, etc. The younger two particularly have expressed that it doesn't seem like a "family" vacation with me missing, but I really believe that this is for the best.

Today has been a rougher day for whatever reason. I tried to hold out but finally gave in and asked my niece Bethany to give me a shot. She did and it has helped quite a bit. I really wish that I could just fast forward the time and get to the doctor! I am praying that they will have answers but as this wears on I become more and more concerned that we may not ever get an answer or find relief. The Lord is in control and He knows the answer and I need to rest in that.

No comments: