Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday

I am utterly exhausted and not feeling well, so this will be short and sweet.

Today was a huge day, with testing going constantly until late afternoon. We were impressed with the doctor's and they are being very thorough.

Tomorrow after an mri, they will probably adjust my shunt to stop draining and see what happens. It was mentioned that perhaps I am in remission and the shunt is no longer needed. We will find out fairly quickly. We learned some new things about the shunt I have that I will share later. The consensus seems to be that I am overdraining for one reason or another, but that may be verified next week. Right now it is still just guesses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wouldn't that be something! Getting the shunts turned off and your body is in remission. What an answer to prayers that would be! Thinking of you all the time and praying for answers and relief. We'd love to see the "old Cindy" back - headache free! :)
Take care~
Joyce