Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday

The days are ticking down. We head to RV for blood tests first thing and then off we go. We hope to travel 7 hours a day and will probably leave fairly early in the morning because that is my best time of the day. Traveling is not easy for me so this trip could be interesting. But we will be there in time for my first appointment Thursday morning.

Things are coming together for our kids, although it isn't easy. The younger two are having a hard time with knowing that we are going to be gone at least two weeks. They have struggled quite a bit with all of this. It would be such a relief to our family for me to have relatively stable health that allows me to participate in their activities. We continue to pray for the Lord's blessing on this trip and for peace in accepting the answer the Lord gives us, no matter what that answer is.

Philipians 4: 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I´m sorry I can´t be there to help out with the kids, and other things. I´m praying that things go well on your trip and that you can find the answers and the relief you so much need.
Cipa and kids from Mexico

Carey said...

Praying for answers and relief!