Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday

Kyle and the kids are having a great time in the Black Hills. I am very thankful for that.

I can tell that my body is gradually declining. That seems like a strong word to use, but I don't know how else to describe it. I had started to shake/tremble a bit ago in the evening and now I am noticing that it is starting already in the morning and becoming more bothersome to me. It isn't always a visible trembling but I feel like I am trembling inside. Sounds strange but I don't know how else to describe it. I am becoming less able to handle noise and movement.

I have been asked what I do all day. I can't watch tv except maybe a couple minutes of news if the volume is down and I shut my eyes through the portions that have movement. I also keep the radio off. I read books off and on through the day. I spend a little time off and on putting pictures in a photo album and I lay down a lot and sit in "my" chair a lot. I don't sleep during the day because it seems that the only times that I sleep are when I taking a sleeping pill at night. I wake up pretty early because the sleeping pill wears off. I enjoy having a visitor now and then unless I am having a bad day but I can't talk so very long. I am finding that if I talk for to long my head gets worse. That is about it besides writing on this blog now and then!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Just sending you a ((hug)). And praying that answers come soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your family had a great time. I am sure they missed you a bunch! The quiet was probably just what the doctor ordered for you at this time. Praying time moves fast for you between now and your trip to Johns Hopkins. About 2 more weeks before you have the hope and expertise of many talented & gifted physicians. Praying that the team of doctors knows exactly how to help you live a more pain-free noise-tolerated life! God is good and is leading you to Baltimore for a reason!
Praying for answers and solutions.....
Joyce