Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday was another better than average day! I took advantage of it by going to the office and having lunch with the ladies and Kyle in the back room. Very nice! :) I went to a doctor appointment in rv to get my medications in order for our trip and then visited with Dad & Mom for a bit. Definitely overdid it and didn't feel so good last night. Unfortunately, this morning is not so good and I suspect that it is going to be one of my rougher days. I guess I can't have better days every day!

We are counting down the days now and are praying there will be some relief at the end of this journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for relief at the end of your journey too!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Praying for relief at the end of your journey too!
Joyce