Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday

Another better than usual day. I wish I could figure out what causes the better days and what causes the days that are worse. It seems so unpredictable!

Today we took advantage of me doing a little better. Our family usually likes to celebrate our sisters and parents birthdays by getting together for lunch sometime around the birthday. Today we ordered food and ate it in our backyard which allowed me to participate. It was so nice to have them to visit with. I knew they were going to do this today but it was an unexpected change to have it as take out and in our yard. I can handle the noise better of people talking when it isn't in a room, I suppose because there isn't the echoing. I sat with my back to the sun which helped and my sunglasses helped with the brightness. Just a delightful day! I get so lonely sometimes so that was a nice change.

Karleen has all the kids except Tanner starting today until Thursday to help me. It does make it easier for me but yet it is hard for me to know that I don't have them with me. What a quandary, but just the way it is.

No comments: