Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday

Today we were able to drive to Ames. We are both so eager to get home, but I just couldn't do it. It is frustrating to have a clear head and an unwilling body, but I know that will improve and am very thankful that my head is doing so much better!

I'm not sure why driving is so exhausting for me! However, after laying down for a couple hours, we went out for supper. That was quite a treat for me. I haven't been out to a public place for quite a long time, and I didn't wear earplugs at all in the restaurant! Both of those are huge accomplishments! My nerves (the best description I can come up with) have not settled down, though. I am still jumpy and super sensitive to things. I feel shaky yet as well. Since this happened after the February/March episode as well I was a little more prepared this time. It will improve as the days go by so I will just need to be patient with that.

No comments: