Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

We are on our way home!

This morning I woke up with a clear head yet so we decided that it is time to start the drive home. We had a wonderful day yesterday. We visited with Melanie and family (Kyle's sister) for the afternoon and then with friends Harry and Dori (who used to attend our church) in the evening. It was so nice to visit with people having a clear head! I still get tired. It seems silly but even visiting for a while becomes exhausting. But it was wonderful and encouraging! Thanks to both families for coming to visit!!

Today we were able to drive about 8 hours. We left at 8:00 a.m. My head has remained fine, for which we are thankful, but my body is exhausted. We had to stop so that I could lay down to rest. We will probably get home sometime on Tuesday.

We talked to family this morning before they left for church. Riley summed it up well when he heard me say, "Hi Riley, how are you doing?" His reply was, "Mom, you sound amazing!" I am so thankful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising the Lord for answered prayers!

Barb Tazelaar

Anonymous said...

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:22-26
Praising God with you!
Twila

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, Cindy. I have been praying for you all month and also praying that the doctors would be guided by the Lord to know what to do to help you! This is great news!!!

Laura S.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! PTL!! :)

So happy for you and your family. Hoping this continues and you can finally lead a normal life without headaches!! :)

Joyce

Anonymous said...

PTL!! Hope you have a great trip!