Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sabbath

This is the day the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

My younger kids so badly wanted me to be able to go to church this morning with them, knowing that I am leaving tomorrow. I long for the day that I can worship with them on Sunday!

I have much to be thankful for. Loving family (I am blessed to have loving family on both my side and Kyle's!), healthy kids. As I prepare to leave, I am focusing on them, knowing that God's plan is best for all of our lives.

Kyle and I are thankful that Tami has decided to stay at home with our younger two kids this week. Staying in our home is making things a little easier for them to deal with our leaving. We plan to take our computer and someone will update the blog regularly.

Have a blessed Lord's Day!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Prayers for you guys!

Bethany's Blog said...

Continually praying for you Aunt Cindy. You are very loved and you have the love and support of so many behind you. Prayers for the trip, for the procedures and tests and prayers for courage as you and Uncle Kyle are away from home for the next little while.
Much love, Bethany