Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pictures of trip & Kylie's Graduation









Okay, I am totally computer illiterate! I was going to label the pictures, but I did something wrong so it didn't work. The first picture is in the Black Hills when Kyle and the kids took our family vacation. Tanner had fun taking graduation pictures, except the one he is in. :) The graduation pictures were taken after the graduation. I did ok, particularly since I had pain meds to get me through. What a blessing to be able to see our daughter graduate from 8th grade! She was so excited!


Today so far I am feeling a little better then usual. It seems like the plans are coming together for our trip to Baltimore, although I have had little to do with it. I think Kyle and Renae have been busy with that.




1 comment:

Carey said...

Kylie looks beautiful! So glad u were able to enjoy that. Prayers as u keep enduring.