Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday

Happy birthday to our son, Tanner! He is 16 as of yesterday. He gets his drivers license today and is pretty excited about that!

I woke up feeling much better than normal yesterday! I decided that I needed to get out so I went to the office for a bit. I overdid it there and so I came home to rest. I also hit a part of my kids' concert last night, but had to leave well before it was done because I was miserable. So this morning I am paying the price, not feeling so well. I am trying physical therapy for the second time today and have a haircut but I am going to have to really watch it since tomorrow is Kylie's big day. She graduates from 8th grade! No parties for now, but I so hope I can get through the graduation and maybe even the chapel in the morning because she will be reading her faith statement. (The chapel will be pushing it, though, because the sound in the gym is terrible for me!) I am very grateful to a friend for arranging for me to possibly sit in a separate, quiet room during the graduation where the sound can be controlled and I won't be in the middle of the activities but can watch. That will make that much more doable. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers... specially at this time of graduation, etc.