Friday, May 13, 2011

discouragement

I see that my Wednesday post is back up.

This afternoon I found out that the ns in we hoped would adjust the shunt is declining me as well. He also said that it is not a shunt issue. Interestly, he used the exact same words that Puumala (sf ns)used, so my guess is that he called Puumala and decided to follow him. Hard to say. Maybe I am just crazy and it isn't a shunt issue. It is hard not to question myself. I was expecting this, but it still is a blow to hear the words again. I am trying to focus on the Johns Hopkins avenue, but I have many more weeks of this headache to endure until then. Some days I think that I can handle it and some days I am pretty sure that I won't make it till then. The hardest part is that there are so many things I don't want to miss. The biggest is Kylie's 8th grade graduation. What do I do? I have been such a burden to those close to me and I want that to end.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Sorry those docs are such...*%^#*'s. But, please remember you are NOT a bother!!! Those helping you love you very much, and to be a bother, you would have to want to be in this situation, which is hardly the case. Sending prayers your way, especially for graduation. Excited the John Hopkins drs want to work with you! What a wonderful change. Praying you until and through that time.

Carey said...

Ok, the word I meant was "burden." So you aren't a burden or a bother either. You are a loved daughter, sister, friend and child of the King!