Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday

The dates are finalized for the testing at Johns Hopkins. I will have two very full days of testing June 23 & 24. Then June 27 thru July 1 I will be hospitalized so that they can monitor my intracranial pressure, or in other words the spinal fluid pressure in my brain. We know that they should get the results of the first tests while I am in the hospital. The hope is that they will have a treatment plan by the time I am released. They have assured us that IF a surgery is necessary that it would be done while I am there. So the return is rather open ended at this point. We are thankful that the plans are laid out now and are praying that they will find answers to give me relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Encouraging news.. hope the waiting time goes well. Will pray for peace and healing!