Saturday, June 6, 2009

So discouraged

Can I admit that? After all this time and all that has happened I should be doing fine. My head, although not completely perfect, really isn't bad and I am hoping that is due to the the weather. My abdomen, on the other hand, is horrible today. How can that be? What is wrong with me? There have been times today that it hurt to breath. At one point I thought I was going to have to crawl to my bed. Now how can my stomach hurt so much? My problem is my head, not my stomach. Am I losing my mind, literally? I just had surgery to correct this but. . . Now what? What is wrong with me?

4 comments:

Mary and Lyle said...

Oh Cindy,

I'm so sorry to read this!!! I just kept thinking things would improve little by little and that it would just take a little while after surgery for the abdominal pain to go away. Levi is standing here and I just read your blog to him. He says, "We will pray for you tonight and we will want your head and stomach to get better. Bye." Levi is right...we will pray for you tonight. May God give you a good night's rest and may He grant you strength for each new day. I am praying that your day tomorrow will be so much better. I know this is hugely disappointing, frustrating, and impossible to understand. Those of us who love you are right there with you! Thinking of you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Cindy... Yes you may admit that you are discouraged!.. we,too, are disappointed! Thanks for being honest... How else would we know what to pray for? We will be praying for relief from that pain! What is the doctors opinion about that pain? Glad to read the headaches are still gone and we'll continue to thank the Lord for that progress.
Millie and Cam

Carey said...

Yes, you can be discouraged! And kudos to you for being honest and admitting it. Praying it's just an after surgery recovery type thing and that you've hit bottom and there's no where to go but up!!! Sending our love...

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Sorry about your painful abdomen! Hopefully the doctors can figure out what is causing the pain. Praying for relief and answers.
Take Care~
Joyce