Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's me!

I, Cindy, am writing for the first time in a while. My mom and I were out walking around and found a computer that is available to patients so we decided to try it out.

Thank you so much for your encouraging words through the blog, cards, emails to the house & hospital, and the visits. What a blessing you have all been to me and my family as we go through this.

I am feeling much better and starting to feel like a prisoner in my hospital room so I am begging the doctors to do the surgery sooner rather then later. At this point, it isn't scheduled but they are saying next week.

I have to go--I just got the call that I am moving to room 1242 which is a room providing less care.

Thanks again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Nice to hear from YOU! So glad to hear you doing better and improvements for you each day! Hopefully very soon your body will be strong enough to go through yet another surgery. Keep following the dr. orders and build up that strength. Soon you will be packing up and heading back home.
God is gracious and God is good!

Michele

Miriam said...

So glad to hear you're improving enough to be "ornrey!" Still praying, Cindy...

Miriam

Anonymous said...

great to know you are up and about! praying for continual positive steps forward!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Praise the Lord! Glad to hear you got "kicked out" of the acute care room! So glad to see you post the update since that means you are feeling better! Keep up the positive attitude and keep going in the right direction. You are almost there! We hope to see you sometime next week in Sioux Center!! :)
God Bless~
Joyce