Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here I go

Well, after talking to my local doctor and the neurosurgeon, I have clearance to go tomorrow! I am reservedly excited. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and a very exhausting day. However, the prospect of spending the time with my family, even if I spend most of it in the hotel, sounds wonderful. After the illness that I have had we are always concerned about a relapse of some sort. It has happened so many times. But I am feeling good considering how ill I have been. I am tired quickly and easily and can't do very much yet. It is going to be a long road to recovery but this will be a nice interlude. Please pray that things go well for me. This is a bit of an adventure and pushing the limits. I really have not desire to visit Florida hospitals. But I feel a peace about going and the time with my family will be priceless.

I won't have a computer in Florida but I hope to update the blog a few times on hotel computers while I am there. :)

5 comments:

Caryn Schouten said...

Try & enjoy your vacation as much as you can Cindy - you & your family completely deserve it! We've been praying for you daily & will continue to do so!
All our love,
Micah & Caryn Schouten

Anonymous said...

Praying you and the family will have an enjoyable time! May God grant you everything you stand in need of. Continued prayers, the Oolman's

Anonymous said...

hoping that you and your family have a wonderful vacation together and praying for sustainment as you travel. through Him...

Anonymous said...

Praying for safe travel and a good time with your family! Also praying your health continues to improve.
God Bless~
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

Cindy,

I'm really thinking of you as you go to Florida. Relax as much as you can and have a wonderful time with your family. Hoping this will be a great time for you all. Travel safely! I hope that you feel REALLY good while you are away from home!

Mary