Monday, January 26, 2009

Not so good

Things are not going so well. I suspect that I am having low pressure headaches now, which are similar yet different. The nausea is back--not so strong but just there. We are supposed to wait 10 days to call with how I am doing but might call earlier since it isn't going well. Bad thing is, the next step may be to go back to the last setting I had which was also giving me headaches. Not sure if there are any more answers.

I have the ct scan of my abdomen tomorrow and perhaps we will have some simple answers for that.

Please pray that the Lord will give us strength and much grace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cindy & Family,

We are so.......... sorry to hear that things are still not going well, may God give you ALL and abundance of His grace to bear what has been a very heavy and ongoing burden in your lives. We continue to pray that you are given relief SOON!

All our Love,
Uncle AL & Aunt Alice & Family

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

We are sending up many prayers for pain relief and answers. The return of the headaches saddens us for you and your family. You are in Gods hands, and we need to believe that he will heal.

God Bless you,

Michele Hofman

Mary and Lyle said...

Cindy,

I'm wondering how your doctor visit went today and what they had to say about this new concern. Our family, and many of our extended family and friends, have been praying for you. We pray for God's strength and healing in your life. Love ya!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Praying for you as you go through this valley of "not so good". I am so glad you have a strong faith to get you through this. I pray that God will help your doctors make the right decisions for both your shunt and for your abdomen. You have a lot of prayer warriors on your side! We miss you at work.
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Dear Cindy-

I'm on my knees for you. I have been praying and will continue to pray that the Lord takes this from you. I work with Karleen and she has told me of your long journey. I'm praying that the doctor can find the answer and that they can also remedy your lower abdominal pain. PRAYING FOR RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Bethany and Mark Nielsen