Thursday, January 8, 2009

Improving!

I continue to improve as the days are passing. It has been 3 weeks, 1 day since my surgery and I am amazed at how I am recovering from this surgery compared to my Chiari surgery. It seemed that I just never really recovered from that surgery and reached a point midsummer where I was getting worse instead of better. I am so thankful!

This week I started going to the office a short time each day. It is fun to start getting back into things and a little overwhelming!

My kids and husband are probably the most happy about my recovery! I can talk and laugh and act like a mom even though I don't do much yet. For this I am the most thankful, and pray that I will continue to rebuild my strength so that I can start taking up some of my daily routines. At this point I am not doing very much yet but I am working on improving that. It seemed like (before the headaches were really bad this last time) that my body was willing but my mind wasn't. Now my mind is ready to really start running and being normal and my body is holding me back. Thankfully that will just keep getting better!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Hey Cindy! SO WONDERFUL that you are feeling so much better. Ok, now I'm going to be just like everyone else and say...take it easy and don't rush it! Praying for continued recovery and praising God with you!