Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

Today I finally heard from the doctor.  Unfortunately, they were confused and wondering when I would be coming in for an appointment for the results.  I explained again that I would like to find out the results by phone and if I need surgery I will go back there.  So, even though they received the ultrasound last Thursday, the doctor probably won't look at it until Thursday or Friday.  At least I know they have it.  It will be nice to put this behind me one way or another.

I continue to do well overall.  I apologize to many in that I have not been good with communication.  Each day seems to fly by so quickly and with limited energy I just don't get some of those things done as well as  I should.

1 comment:

Carey said...

They must forget where you live? Yes, I'll fly out to discuss the results. Ha!