Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday

Busy, busy week!  Whew, I can't keep up!  :)  But I am here and so thankful for each moment, even if I am absolutely wiped out by the evening.

Last night was a beautiful choir concert that Tanner participated in.  Tonight Kyle and I still went to October Baby and what a treat that was!  I highly recommend seeing that movie, but it is a tearjerker!  It was a treat to go to a movie even though I am pushing it a little harder than I probably should.  The bed is calling my name pretty loudly right now!

Thursday is the ultrasound.  I'm not counting on finding out anything that day, although I am sure going to try.  I will send a copy by cd to Johns Hopkins and the oncologist will read it and give me the final answer for the next step.  It would be such a blessing to not have to have another surgery but we will just take it as it comes.

No comments: