Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!

What a wonderful day to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord!  It has been such a blessing to be able to enjoy the day with family and feel good while doing it.  I remember so many times of either missing all together or struggling through the day in pain.  It is even greater to focus on the sacrifice that our Lord made on my behalf.  I am so undeserving.

I continue to think about how very blessed I am!  Each day that passes gives me more confidence that perhaps I will continue with minimal head pain.  I am enjoying each day! I can tell that my strength is improving, but it is very slow.  It is just so nice to be moving in the right direction, though!

We are still amazed and honestly, quite surprised by the continued outpouring of love to us.  It never ceases to amaze me to hear from so many that have been praying for me and my family!  We have received financial support that we don't deserve and such encouraging notes.  What blessings we have so unexpectedly received!  Thank you!  I haven't sent out personal thank you's and feel guilty about that. But I hope that each person knows how much we have appreciated the prayers and other expressions of love that we have received.  God is so good!

No comments: