Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday

Good news today!  The doctors office called (early!) with the results of the ultrasound.  Evidently in March the ultrasound showed the cyst as being 6.5 centimeters.  It shrunk down now to to 1.8 cm.  Since it is still a complex cyst, they still want to monitor it so I will have another ultrasound in 4 weeks.  So glad that I'm not going to Baltimore for surgery for now!  :)  Great news!

The Lord has been so faithful to my family and I.  What a blessing to know that nothing happens outside of our Lord's control.  He has ordained for me each step, each joy and each sorrow and provides the grace to endure anything that He has ordered for my life.  God's grace is always sufficient, no matter what!  We have been to the point of total despair, longing for relief of pain that was beyond unbearable.  Yet He was and is there, providing for us in such a beautiful way.  I never would have chosen this path.  I never dreamed that I would experience the incredible intensity of pain that I have experienced at times but God knew it.  We would have also never anticipated the expressions of love and concern that have come from people close to us, those we haven't seen for years and many that we have never met!  It is such a blessing to experience the body of Christ reaching out to us and enveloping us in love and prayer.  We serve such an awesome God!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news about your ultrasound! God has a plan for everything that happens to us and looking back we see He has a purpose for it all. He shows us we are his children and He will carry us through it all the way. What a comfort.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful news Cindy! I am SOOO happy to hear this. It is so great to see your faith in all the circumstances that He has brought into your life. He has always been there for you and has comforted you even in the most intense pain. So glad that you are doing so remarkably well! Love ya!
Mary

Dawn said...

YEAH!!!! Praising God with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you and your family Cindy!

Esther

Carey said...

Yeah! Praise God.