Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday

I am feeling a great sense of relief!  I had three big things that I had to get done after getting home for work and I did the last yesterday!  It was a big day for me because I had to drive an hour from home and do a continuing ed test that lasted about 2.5 hours.  I passed!  I have such a feeling of relief that these things are done and I can move on to other things.

One of the harder and sadder things for us is that one of our employees is leaving us.  She has worked for us for two years.  Replacing her is going to be difficult but we plan to replace her with a part time person.  After all of the medical problems I have had, I know that this is a hurdle but one that we can deal with.  At this point I am looking pretty short-sighted and just concerned about the results of my ultrasound.  If I do need to have surgery again being short in the office means that Kyle won't be able to come with me so we will have to figure out how to make things work.  We will just take it a day at a time, though, and I know that the Lord knows how things will play out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Way to make it through some hurdles this week. I am really amazed at how far you've come. To me it seems that God is really giving you a wonderful time of healing and I'm so grateful for that. We will be thinking of you as you need to hire a new employee and as you wait to hear whether or not you will need to schedule a surgery. So happy that you are doing better, but continuing to pray for your needs too!

Mary