Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

I had the ultrasound this morning.  The tech wasn't able to tell me a lot but she did say that the complex cyst is still there but she suspected it was smaller than 5 cm.  My first hope was that it would be gone.  This seems like the second to the best, though, and I am optimistic.  It seems that if the cyst is shrinking rather than growing, I shouldn't need to have it removed.  We'll see what the doctor has to say, and that will probably be next week.

Life has been very busy, and almost too busy for me.  I honestly am feeling pretty overwhelmed.  There doesn't seem to be much that I can do to change the situation, though, so I am really trying to just concentrate on one day at a time.  It seems like I can handle a half day of work and then rest so that I am prepared for the kids to come home from school.  The harder part is as the day wanes, I wear out.  So evening activities are a challenge even though I really enjoy going to see the kids in their various activities.  But each evening seems to slow me down the next day and this week feels like I am struggling to keep going.  One of those things I just need to deal with knowing that it will gradually get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Cindy! Glad that the cyst is shrinking. That is good news! I know that it feels overwhelming at times, but you are sure doing great and looking great too! Hope things continue to get a little better each day. Love ya.

Mary