Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday

Unfortunately I don't have any news yet.  I talked to the doctor a little bit ago and the results of the tests that are in are normal except that one indicated irritation of the intestines and a few other smaller abnormalities.  One test that seems like a possibility will be in tomorrow morning.  If that test is negative, I am scheduled to go in to Mercy hospital for a test to check further for bowel obstruction.

The pain seems to get a little stronger each day but I am taking a little more pain medication and that is helping.  I am thankful for the answer to prayer that I should be able to go tonight to watch the Daddy/Daughter drill team performance.  With the pain at this level it isn't going to be so easy, but I am pretty determined to be there.  :)  This pain is still much more tolerable than my head pain can be.  The doctor suggested admitting me today, but I told him that I wasn't going to be admitted unless I absolutely had to be there and had no choice.  The thought of another hospital stay just makes me ill! 

I don't have my Bible sitting here but I am thinking about the verse that goes something like this, "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings as eagles.  They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."  The Lord has been so faithful!  He continues to carry us through these difficult days no matter what the result of these tests.  This has been rough again, but I really do have many things to be thankful for, including being able to go to the drill team performance tonight!  :)

No comments: