Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday

My poor husband has to put up with a lot, living with a wife like me!  :)  No day is alike and we don't like that all that well.  All of that to say that I am not doing quite as well yet.  There are two relatively small problems.

First, my head is okay but not as good as it was.  Definitely doable, but I really enjoyed having it better than this.  I just happened to see a weather forecast (Kyle normally keeps track of this and I don't) and it is supposed to calm down next week so I am hoping that helps.

Second, I am having some abdominal pain again.  It started on Wednesday and seems to progressively get a bit worse each day.  Last night I really wanted to watch the drill team because they did three performances in the Homecoming game and Tanner performed with Kylie in the co-ed routine.  What a talented group of kids!  Since it was getting worse that day I took 800 mg of ibuprofen and that made it much better so I could enjoy the routines.  Today the pain has continued and finally this evening I took more ibuprofen.  So we are really hoping that it just runs its course and tomorrow is better.  Tanner is playing his cello tonight in a community concert tonight but I will be staying home tonight.  It is reassuring that ibuprofen is helping quite a bit so hopefully this is just viral and we can move along without another hospital visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

I saw Kyle at the concert sitting by himself (quite far from us), and I wondered where you were and how you were feeling. I'm hoping that it's either viral or weather related and that you'll be feeling good again soon. We so enjoyed our visit and want to do that again soon. Hang in there. I'm thinking of you with that abdominal pain as well!

Mary