Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday

It seems that when I am doing better, I just don't have as much to write.  What a blessing to be at that point again!  I continue to be thankful for each good day that I am given.

Today and even last night I started feeling my headache a little bit more.  It is still very tolerable, but more bothersome.  This morning I was going through a mental checklist to see if I could figure out why it hurt more.  I decided that it may be due to the huge snowstorm that is supposed to hit tonight.  When I returned from work I check the barometric pressure and sure enough, it is changing dramatically.  So perhaps that will continue to be an issue, but it hasn't been bothersome these last weeks until now, so that is good.

Although I can see that my activity level has improved, I am still pretty limited and am careful about not overdoing it to much.  I am working in the mornings and then go home to rest for the afternoon.  Life is a little chaotic with two teens and two grade schoolers in the evening, but I am handling it okay.  Last night I even went to Bible study--such a blessing!  The timeliness of the study on Job for me is just wonderful. 

I have had some struggles and my health is not great, but I have so much to be thankful for!  How easy it is to focus on the negatives in our lives rather than concentrating on how many ways we have been blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to have you at Bible Study again! You were missed!

Erin Wynia

Anonymous said...

How great to be able to participate in things most of us take for granted. The study of Job is enlightening and makes me believe I'm a poor comforter, much like Job's friends! May we focus on comfort from God's Word daily. Love you, Cindy