Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday

A quick update with good news! Dr Heffez in Milwaukee will continue to work with me! That is a huge relief! So I am gathering records and sending them to him for review.

The headache continues about the same. I would prefer that it either get better--so I don't have to worry about the shunt--or get worse. If the headache is absolutely intolerable going into brain surgery is, well, a no-brainer. I can't really live with the headache the way it is but it isn't so awful that I just absolutely can't stand it. No headache would be a huge answer to prayer and something that I long for!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Hallelujah that your doc will work with you! Praying for wisdom for all involved!

Mary and Lyle said...

So glad that Dr. Heffez will see you and continue to work with you. That is an answer to prayer! I've been thinking of you. I want to call you, but maybe you should call me when you feel up to it. Is it difficult to talk on the phone? Praying for you!

Mary