Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday continued

I guess the headache was more than slightly stronger. I tried a few of the things that will sometimes give me a touch of relief but instead it continued getting stronger. By lunch time when Kyle came home he decided that I probably should have a shot to ease the pain. It is still quite strong but a bit more manageable than before the shot. I have stayed away from any meds (except the Sunday it started) just so that I could truly gauge where I am pain wise. Today it was well worth giving in on that. I don't think any of this is related to the spinal tap simply because I didn't feel much different yesterday afternoon/evening when I usually will feel different.

Romans 5:3 & 4 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance and endurance produces character and character produces hope. . .

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Great reminders to me that my situation is not hopeless no matter how it appears to me sometimes.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cindy,
I just wanted to let you know I still pray for you. You have been given a hard road to walk and I just wanted you to know that.
dawnz

Carey said...

Lovin' on you. Praying for you. Wish you weren't on this road! Praying for answers and wisdom and relief.