Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tara

My youngest has made it her mission to break our hope of not meeting our health insurance deductible this year. :) First stitches. This morning her eardrum ruptured. Not good--her tubes just were removed from her ears a month ago. I am a little worried about the direction this is going!

I noticed that this month I have started nearly every post about the weather effects. One more interesting comment on that. I signed up for an online warning email that lets you know if conditions are causing headaches for people with migraines. I think I get a warning email about every other day! Of course, I really don't have migraines but headaches none the less. Interesting or frustrating--depends on the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. Seeing you working longer and longer into the day and taking on more and more is such a blessing. I pray this continues for you and pray that God will restore all your strength even if it takes two years!
Praying daily...
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

So, what do they do when a child's eardrum ruptures? Will she have to have tubes put back in? I'm just wondering what they do when that happens. We have only ever had very minor problems with ears, so I'm not sure how that goes. Hope that she is on the mend soon. Poor tike! She has a lot happen to her!!! I think that's because she is so full of energy and monkey business like Levi!! :~) That weather information sounds interesting. However who wants to hear that there's another pattern moving in every other day!!! It should be like once in every 2 weeks or something! Good grief! Hope to see you Saturday! Have a very good day!