Monday, January 25, 2010

an accounting continued. . .

I forgot to mention two things. .

8. The ringing in my ears continues to be a constant thing. It is something I can certainly live with but it can drive me a little crazy especially when I am tired.
9. I probably mentioned quite a while ago that I had lost the feeling in my scalp from the tips of my ears up and over my head, down to my hairline in front and down the back of my head about an inch. That has gradually improved so that now I have about a 3-4 inch swath over the top of my head that is still numb. The doctor had said that it would probably come back eventually and it is very gradually. It is a strange thing to have someone touch the top of your head and know they are touching it but not being able to feel it. Even stranger is when the top of my head itches, but I can't feel that I am itching it so I can't get rid of that sensation. I lost the feeling on the top of my head after the March surgery.

No comments: