Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I wish. .

I really wish the weather would settle down! Another storm tomorrow with an expected 8" of snow. The snow is bad enough, but this weather has not been so good on my head. I am really hoping things can settle down in a variety of ways in hopes that my head will start feeling better!

Good news--I had half a hamburger last night and felt pretty normal! Friends gave us some organic hamburger to try so we gave it a shot and it was a go! I will probably try regular hamburger from our freezer one of these days and see if it goes as well, but this is a huge step! I am ready to eat normally--I love beef! Overall my stomach has been feeling better although Christmas snacking and meals weren't always tolerated so well. I am making progress in the food area, which is encouraging. Now I just need to get my head settled down and feeling better!

2 comments:

Mary and Lyle said...

Yes, I was just thinking of you this morning when I heard the weather and thought I'd see if it was affecting you! Sounds like it is! I really hope the weather settles down too! I thought I did hear that it was supposed to warm up next week. It would be wonderful if that would help your head to feel much better. Thinking of you Cindy!

Mary

Carey said...

Hey, 1/2 a hamburger! That's GREAT~!!

Here I was bemoaning the snow (more? where will we put it?!?) and I don't even have the head vs. weather battle that you have. Praying it settles down for you!!