Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tired

Today was better then last night but I am feeling quite exhausted again this evening. With the shunt adjustment comes a time of adjustment for my head as well. It takes a little while to become accustomed to a different level of pressure in my head, so I don't feel as good and feel like I am out of balance. They usually say to give it a week and it hasn't been much over 24 hours now, so hopefully this will ease up as the days go by.

The Lord has been faithful to us. Sometimes it seems overwhelming to think about dealing with this indefinitely but then I realize that I am lacking faith. God has a purpose through it all and will carry us through during the good and the not so good. So we will take it a day at a time and keep working on trusting Him to take care of the details. Thank you for caring!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Such a good reminder that God does have a purpose for all and to continue to have that complete faith in Him! We all need to remind ourselves of that each day!
Thanks,

Michele

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Keep your faith in Him. He will carry you through! Hoping you adjust to the latest adjustment soon.
Take care~
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

Thinking of you today Cindy! I pray for you in the good and the not so good days. I hope that you are able to enjoy the extra days with your kids home from school. The rain doesn't sound good for camping (or going to the zoo, which is what we are doing):) Hope that you have a really good long weekend. Praying for good days.

Mary

Emily DV said...

Hey Cindy,
Still praying for you all the time. :) And I'll be out there in late October so I hope to see you feeling well! Thanks again for the email the other day-- soon after they terminated that email account (just so you know).
Thanks for you witness and reminder for all of us!
Love.
Emily DV

Carey said...

Hey Cindy, praying the shunt adjustment is a huge blessing!!! So great to see you in person the other day. Hope to see more of you!

Anonymous said...

hoping your head adjust quickly!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Just wanted to let you know that you are a blessing in my life as a mom, friend and sister in the Lord. God is using you as a testimony to his faithfulness. When it gets tough remember that in His arms is the most wonderful place to be. He holds you now and will never, ever let you go. I know because he is who he is and because I know he has heard our prayers. May you feel his presence and know you are loved today. luv ya,
Camielle