Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress

I feel like I can say that I am making progress! I have been working mornings at the office the last few days. It is still very overwhelming but I am thankful to be moving forward. I can honestly say that I am not "as" exhausted by things as I have been--or at lest not as frequently. I still get pretty wiped out quite regularly.

My kids are through their first week of school and it seems to be going well for all. Tara particularly is thrilled with school and she wishes she could go every day like her siblings. That will come. Be careful what you wish for! :) I remember wishing that life would slow down, and did it ever! Not really what I had in mind!

The eating is improving. I ate a little bit of beef roast tonight, and while it made me a little nauseated, it wasn't terrible. Progress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rejoicing with you!

Mary and Lyle said...

Wow! This is so much progress from what it was like in June!! I'm thankful to the Lord for the way He is strengthening you little by little, day by day.

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
It is good to see you more often. We know when you are in the office more and more that you also are doing better and better! Praying for you daily. Glad too that you are able to eat a little more. I think that will help your strength and endurance.
Take Care~
Joyce

lace1070 said...

Cindy ~ so glad to hear that you are on the mend ~ what a journey you have been through! What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. you are living proof of this! Hugs ~ Lace