Friday, September 4, 2009

Another week nearing a close

Time just keeps marching on! I just can't believe that it is Labor Day weekend already!

I am doing about the same. By today I was more tired after working mornings this week. It seems to just wear me out. My long incision is still bothering me, and I am noticing it more as I wear pants and jeans that rub against it instead of the sweatpant material that is much softer that I have worn more since coming home. It is still a thick scar and very red. The others seem to be looking better and fading a bit. The rash has improved although it is still there. I think it will probably just keep improving with time.

This time of year does concern me a bit. The last three years I have declined rapidly during the later fall season so I am praying that this fourth fall dealing with these problems will go much better. I don't dwell on it but it is always in the back of my mind that things could deteriorate again in the next month or two. That scares me to think about it but yet I know that the Lord will give me and our family the strength to deal with it if that is His plan. He has been so merciful to us already.

1 comment:

Mary and Lyle said...

Hey Cindy!

I hope this fall is different! I hope that you keep feeling the progress that you wrote about in one of the last posts. I really pray that for you. I continue to pray for more healing because I know you still feel some irritation, some pain, and some tiredness. I continue to remember you in prayer.

Mary