Wednesday, September 9, 2009

whining

I was so down yesterday. It seems like this just never ends and I so long to be healthy. I think a variety of things hit yesterday including a long holiday weekend with extra activities, wrong food and continuing weather fronts coming through. My side hurt, my head hurt and I was just sick of it. When those things happen, of course everything else looks worse than it is. I become so overwhelmed with everything and it just seems like there won't be an end or "resolution." Of course, life is complicated with four children and a business to run. Then the loneliness sets it and I can just get myself into quite a downward path.

Thankfully today my side isn't hurting as much and my head is feeling better which helps me to put things into perspective. It could be so much worse--and has been!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Hey Cindy! Praying today is good, too!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I know you still struggle, sometimes more than others. Just remember that you have God on your side and a lot of prayer warriors that pray daily for you! :)
Joyce

Mary and Lyle said...

Cindy,

I think of you EVERY day! I know that you still have very rough days and I know you get overwhelmed. That is so understandable. Just today Jenna said the prayer before our meal. She said, "Please Lord, be with Cindy. Help her to feel all the way better. Thank you for taking care of her through all of this." Know that when you are having a bad day, your friends are praying for you!