Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday

This has been a harder week. Overall I haven't been feeling very well, particularly near the end of the day. I've had a few bigger days in the office and that totally wipes me out. Yesterday I left early and slept hard for a couple hours in the afternoon. Then again today was another longer day and I am not feeling well. My headache is definitely stronger. And this becomes discouraging. I so long for a time that I can just feel good and not pay for doing "normal" things.

My heart is heavy also for my cousin and his wife as they lost a twin daughter and the remaining little girl is hanging on. They were born last week with medical problems at about 25 weeks gestation. Please pray for the parents and grandparents and for little Allie. The Lord is always faithful but humanly speaking it can be so hard to endure and understand. I am thankful for their faith in the Lord, though, and the hope that they have through Him. We don't choose these difficult paths but the Lord does bless us and we see God's grace more clearly in the tough times.

We are going camping over the long weekend near SF. This is always something that our family really enjoys but it is almost more than I can handle. Getting ready is difficult even though my kids and husband do a great deal of it, and even being there and out of my normal routine is sometimes tough. It is worth it for the kids, but it is a struggle for me. I am a little more concerned this time because I am not doing as well this week. It is better going into it feeling and being stronger so this time might be a little harder than usual. We'll make the best of it and pray that I start to improve.

No comments: