Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Today was a little strange. I had pain in my head, but I wouldn't describe it as a headache. Make sense? It is hard to explain. Instead of a headache where it makes it harder to think or concentrate, I had a specific pain in my head. It is in the right side--where my head always hurts the most. It feels like the tube in the right side of my brain is irritating my brain. I think that technically that shouldn't be the case because I don't think you are supposed to feel things in your brain. However, I really feel like I can and it is quite irritating. I would just love to pull that tube right out, not that I could. I've had this sensation before but not as long or as "strong" as this time. I'm not sure, once again, if this is due to the huge weather fluctuation we've had today or just one of those things.

This is a lonely journey that I am on. The more my head hurts, the more I am forced into isolation from people and the noise that comes along with being with others. I am a social creature by nature and love to visit with people at church, etc., and so often I can't because of the noise in the room. I have been in this "forced isolation" for so long that I feel like I have lost touch with others. Will it always be this way?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Cindy,
I still read here and I still pray for you daily. I hope you know that. Especially today when things are tough again.
dawnz

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I am praying for you. What a frustrating and draining experience for you. Most troublesome that you cannot be the mother and wife and girl you imagine yourself being if you were well enough. Praying that God gives not only you, but others around you the joy of having mom/wife/friend just as you are right now, and we pray that you find very quick relief, or some answers or directions that give you some renewed hope. Trusting God to give you needed grace and strength, terry and pamela