Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday

Can it be Wednesday already?

The camping went fine. The kids had a great time and overall it was ok for me. Saturday was the best day I had. Sunday was ok, too. Monday was a little rough but we made it through. I am not feeling as well this afternoon again but the weather may easily play a part in that. I think that I should go into weather forcasting. I would certainly have a good average in predicting weather changes!

My cousin's baby continues to struggle. We continue praying for her as she is holding onto life. Her tiny little body is having a tough time of it, though. Please pray for little Allie! Joyce in my office has a daughter-in-law that is barely holding on to a pregnancy as well. She is about 25 1/2 weeks along now but her water broke last Friday. She is in the hospital and they are praying that the little one stays in the womb as long as possible. In both of these situations there are little ones at home as well missing their mommy's.

I know that God is in control, and that the Lord has a plan for each life that is the very best plan. Why is it so hard for us human's to understand? It has taught me reliance upon the Lord and deepened my faith but it does seem like there could be an easier way to learn. I yearn for the Lord's return, though. As I see so much sadness and heartbreak I thank the Lord that He is faithful and loves me more than I could ever imagine. I need to hang on to this fact.

2 comments:

Mary and Lyle said...

mHi Cindy,

I will be thinking of your cousin's baby and also of Joyce's daughter-in-law. What difficult situations. I'm also thinking of you. Glad camping went pretty well, and I hope that you have a great rest of your week. Let's get together again soon!

Mary

Carey said...

So glad camping went ok for you, and the kids had a good time. Praying for those little babies!!