Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

I am thankful that yesterday and today have been better. What a difference feeling better can make on my outlook on life! I have to admit that I have been wondering what to do. My headaches continue to fluctuate quite a bit. They are not really bad--definitely tolerable. However, I feel like the intensity is just a little bit increased. My good days aren't quite as good and the bad days seem a little stronger.

I am thinking about my options. I don't think that this means that the shunts are not working. It just seems that I need to find a way to control the headache a little better. Over the last four years, with the exception of last year, fall is when I tend to start sliding down hill. I'm not sure if it is due to the weather change or if it is just how it works out, but I am wondering if the time of the year has some impact on the headaches becoming a little stronger. So, this isn't hugely concerning. I don't think that I am heading into more surgeries, ect. I just need to get this controlled a little better and perhaps it will level out a little better when the unstable weather is past.

Baby Allie is still holding on! For a few days the prognosis was not good, but she has rallied and improved slightly. Her kidney's are not functioning correctly so if she can remain stable they will need to start checking that out. Joyce's granddaughter, Jessica has not yet been born. What a blessing that is! She is now at 26 weeks gestation, so each day in the womb is a blessing. Her mommy is in the hospital until she is delivered. I continue to pray diligently for these precious baby girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray daily for you Cindy. Thanks for praying for Jessica too!
Joyce