Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday

This week overall has been a pretty normal week, with some better days and some days not as good. I came home a little earlier today because I am feeling a little more tired. It seems like by the end of the week it is just time to be home and have a little more rest time.

I am so thankful that my cousin's preemie daughter is doing ok. It seems like she has had a few small improvements that are encouraging. And little Jessica is still inside her mommy, which is a great place to be for her right now. She isn't growing like she should be, which is concerning. I continue to pray for these tiny little lives that are precious to our Lord.

In some ways I have found that my medical issues have been a blessing to me. I have probably written this before, but I know that the Lord has used these tough times to strengthen my faith, trust the Lord more fully and long for his returning. I wish that I wasn't such a slow learner that it took multiple brain surgeries for me to develop this, but I am thankful for the fruit of the struggles. I pray now that the lessons have been learned and that I can continue to grow in faith and at the same time grow in health!

1 comment:

Mary and Lyle said...

Thinking of you Cindy! I pray that you get right back to where you were before last Monday. Praying for you.

Mary