Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday

It is definitely a Monday. So many have water in the basement with the record breaking rains we are having.

I am doing ok. It seems like I am still fluctuating with headache intensity, and that may just be how life will be from now on. Satuday was a rough day with a stronger headache, but yesterday was not as bad. I still have some pain where I hit my head a few weeks ago.

Life is just so difficult, and there are so many hard things. It certainly has caused me to yearn more for the Lord's return. I think of all those dealing with the weather related losses, financial problems, health problems, marital discord, etc. So many heartbreaking situations that are difficult to understand this side of heaven. I know the Lord's plan is best for us, but isn't always so easy to accept when you see people struggling and hurting. Dear Lord, please come quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is sure hard for me not to ask...why? even more difficult not to have an answer that comes easily and makes perfect sense.

praying for you...