Thursday, August 5, 2010

melancholy

I would describe myself quietly melancholy lately. As the new school year approaches I am a bit discouraged that I can't see more improvements in my strength and even in my headaches leveling out a bit. Yes, I am so much better than I was a year ago. I guess as humans we always want more than what we have and my desire is better health.

I need to get this out of my system and get back to being content in all circumstances, as Paul says we need to be. It certainly should be easier to find contentment now compared to where I have been "before."

Part of the reason that I might be struggling a little more is because it has been so very busy and stressful with the weather related problems around us. It has been rather intense and that just doesn't work as well for me.

No comments: