Tuesday, July 27, 2010

frustration

I am so frustrated with myself. I just can't seem to handle things as well. It is hard to explain, but I get overwhelmed so easily and then it seems like I am stuck. I can recognize what is happening, but I just can't get past it. I'm not sure why this continues to happen. I think the hardest part is with my kids. There is so much commotion sometimes with four kids and I just can't handle it more often than not. It isn't fair to the kids but there really isn't a solution. Sometimes it is the kids' fault--typical kids arguing with each other, etc., but sometimes it isn't.

Well, I had to vent a bit. This has been an ongoing problem that I thought would get better but it isn't. Sorry! I just had to sound off a bit. I think of all the residual issues this has been the most frustrating.

No comments: