Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday

Well, Tanner is officially a high schooler. He had his first day--a half day--today. From what I can pry out of him, it seems that it was a good day! I am so thankful!

While we were at the freshman orientation, a lady that I have known in the past asked me how my headaches have been, not knowing about the surgeries, etc. She then told me that a relative about my age had been struggling with headaches and it sounded very similar to me with the noise sensitivity, etc. She died this spring and they discovered that it was due to an aneurysm. She said that she had been thinking a lot about me hoping that I had some resolution. What sad story to hear, and a bit sobering to me. I know that it so easily could have been me. But the Lord isn't finished with me yet.

No comments: