Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday

Still working on the melancholy. The weather continues to be very unsettled and consequently my head is really fluctuating in pain intensity. Right now I dream of someday living in a place that has no fluctuation of weather. Probably a dream that won't be fulfilled until I enter heaven's gates!

We registered Tanner last night for high school. Wow! I am not sure if I am ready for that step, but ready or not here we go! Tuition goes up considerably, too. Ouch! But so, so worth it to us. We are thankful that the Lord has provided the means and desire for our chidren to be educated in Christian schools. What a blessing to see our kids spending a large portion of their days being taught from a Christian perspective. We pray for our kids each day and are thankful for this opportunity, so no more complaining about tuition! :)

No comments: