Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday

I haven't written for a while, and that is a good sign!  I continue to do well.  I have so much to be thankful for!

The last two weeks have been very busy, though.  It is starting to take its toll on me.  I am enjoying and appreciating each thing that I have been able to do, from attending events my children are part of, graduation parties, and even talking to a great group of students at OCCS about my journey with the theme of perseverance.  What an honor to be part of my family and friends in ways that I haven't been able to before!  And I am so thankful that the Lord could use me humbly to talk to students about my life's journey the last six years.

However, I can feel that I need to figure out a way to slow down.  I am just not feeling as well right now so I suspect my body is giving me a warning to watch it!  If we can get through this week yet, I know many things will be quieter and easier.  Again, they are all good things and things I am appreciating being a part of but just a little overwhelming. I truly do have so much to be thankful for!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Cindy! Thanks for coming to Erin's graduation party! That meant a lot to all of us! The last week of school is almost done, then maybe you can breathe a little easier because many of the kids' activities will slow down. Make sure to take enough time for yourself and REST! Let's get together soon!

Mary