Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday

We have a volunteer to take Tara to her tutoring.  Thank you, Cipa!

I had so hoped that perhaps this morning I would wake up doing better but that was not to be.  I'm not sure why things changed Sunday when I woke up.  The headache is stronger and enough that it is making it harder to function as well again.

Today I went to physical therapy hoping to get a little bit of the edge off of the headache.  The pt was describing to an intern my challenges as I seem to be one of those unique cases that medical people like to talk about.  Since he has been seeing me for a while he has gotten to know without asking how I am doing.  Sometimes I have a hard time judging the strength of the headache but I thought it was interesting that he said that if he scored me on "well being" (like the pain scale) and 10 was the worst and 1 the best that my very best he has seen me was a 3 and I had been around a 5 for a while now but he would say that I am a 7-8 right now.   Interesting.  I know that I have had much more severe headaches than where I am at now, but it really isn't very good, either.  I appreciated his perspective.

No comments: