Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

We are running stuck with one of Tara's tutoring times and wondering if anyone would be interested in taking her that day. We are looking at Tuesday, November 15. She has tutoring from 6-7:00. If you might be interested, please just drop me an email or give me a call and I can give more details.



For whatever reason, today has not been as good of a day.  Perhaps yesterday was a little to busy or maybe the barometer is just bouncing a little to much.  I decided to stay home from church this evening because my head is just hurting more than I can handle for church.

We have decided to talk to the doctor and perhaps move ahead with having another spinal tap.  It is definitely a procedure that I prefer to avoid, but probably worth find out where I am.  I am regretting that I didn't have the test at JH this spring that monitored my pressure for 5 days.  Not a comfortable test and some risk involved, but I think we would have a better idea what is happening with the results of that test.  I am going to ask the ns here if that is something that he would do and I might call JH to see what their thoughts are at this point.

I can live this way--maybe not as well if all days were like today--but having a taste this summer of feeling so much better gives me a stronger desire to see if there is something that can be done to get me back to "better."  So I guess I will see what the doctor(s) have to say in the next few days. 

Please pray that the Lord continues to guide our steps.

No comments: