Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday

It has been more of the same here.  My head has continued to be not very good.  I have been trying to push through each day so I have been going to work for a little shorter time then I was.  Since I woke up one morning with it significantly worse, I continue to hope that I may wake up one morning and have it much better!  Late this afternoon I gave in and had Kyle give me a shot to try to get this under control a bit and that has helped.

At this point I am waiting for a call back from Baltimore and another from the local ns.  I had hoped I would hear from both of them today but that didn't happen.  It seems fairly common to wait more than a day for a call back from a neurosurgeon's office, though.  I think between their surgery schedules, etc., it isn't always so quick.  So it is hard to say what the future holds once again. 

No comments: